Miss Lady Godiva Speaks
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
  "I must break you" - Ivan Drago
Example

I have a date tonight with this young man named Ryan.
Sweet guy, very handsome, open-minded and intelligent...
but in an Anglo Saxon kind of way.
That's right ya'll.

He is a "Keebler".
Not just an ordinary Keebler, but an "Ivan Drago" doppleganger.

To put in more modern day terminology:

He's a cracka.
6'5
Obviously works out...all the time
Even the hospital cafeteria workers call him "Drago" whenever he comes down for lunch.

Of course being the Black woman I am, I went down this morning and got the scoop.
Ryan is not from here. His parents are Swedish and he was raised in New York City.
Went to Columbia University and he is a doctor. Actually he is a surgeon.

Apparently he is mad cool with everyone. He hangs out in the back and exchanges Russian vodka with some of the workers at the hospital.

I also found out that he mostly dates "women of color".


Hmmmm...


This will be my first time ever going out in public, in a coupled setting, with a white male.


We will see...


**RAISES FIST**
I'm Black, I'm Black, I'm Black Ya'll - Allen Payne, CB4
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
From the quirky sistah's perspective.

Name:
Location: Transplated Detroiter, New York City, United States

Allow my temporary unemployment to provide you with minutes of laughter and shame.

Archives
March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / January 2006 / October 2006 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]