Miss Lady Godiva Speaks
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
  Karma. I understand your purpose now. Please Stop!
Example
There is no gay, transgendered male singing a song about this mess in my world. Trust Me

I will admit that I have been shady to many an individual in my day.


Shady at work.
Shady to men and women.

I did not mean to be, but circumstances given I had to be. Therefore, I now understand what karma means. I am getting it in full circle. Ever since I have been here, in Devil City, I have dealt with an unreliable job, unreliable people, and just a jacked up frame of situations that I did not create or foster.

Understanding my wrong doings I now realize that karma is indeed a bitch, a hoe, and a loose ass motherfucka with a diseased penis riddled with a conucorpia of STD's.

Did I mention that Karma is a Bitch?

Well, with this wonderful acknowledgement I ask for karma to please...stop it.

I am truly done with this mess. I have learned my lesson and I defintely have made up for it by being a good woman, a faithful believer in Christ, and good friend to those whom I care for.

My prayers have addressed Karma and its shady cousin, Consequences, in full name and I am admitting to the fact that I am getting my share of desserts with a side of Annoyance, Disappointment, and Bullshit.

Bullshit has been the worse of course. It just so happens to come in a 40oz. bottle disguised as alcohol.

However, I know the extent of my karmaic drama and the cipher as I see it is ending.
I vow to never been shady again and I haven't been in a fair amount of time.

I value my life, my friends, and the experiences I have had.

But, seriously.

Karma...let the fuck up!

It is rather disturbing to see your faults that you have etched from your behavioral patterns during teenage life and college years coming back to you in the form of environments, relationships, and circumstances. I think my ability to accept them, hate them, but realize the purpose comes from a long line of being realistic and faithful for the good rather than the bad.

This newfound faith and honesty, in its essence, has sustained me from acting crazy and losing my perfectly divine cool, but I know damn well that Karma is cracking the hell up right now, watching me write this.

Yeah Karma.
Big Deal.
You recieved your shout out and your award for seriously getting on my last nerve.

You can stop it now.

Thanks,


Your Student - MissLady

Genius of the Day : Jaguar Wright
Example

Song - Self Love
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
From the quirky sistah's perspective.

Name:
Location: Transplated Detroiter, New York City, United States

Allow my temporary unemployment to provide you with minutes of laughter and shame.

Archives
March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / January 2006 / October 2006 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]