Miss Lady Godiva Speaks
Friday, April 29, 2005
  Manstrike Manifesto 2005
Example

I, MissLady, being of sound, mind, and body have declared May and June 2005 the official time of sabbatical and tentative break from those that are associated with the male species.

For this duration of time I shall provide no phone numbers or participate in any dating rituals. I shall also not take any phone numbers or offers for dating ritual pratice.

I will make a sole effort to take advantage of my fitness goals and also develop and/or cultivate other hobbies for my enjoyment and awareness level.

I will also look and feel divine and sexy as hell during this time. For myself only because I (being myself) am beautiful inside and out. I will make it an effort to read and focus on writing a screenplay or journal of this experience either online or in book form. I will document my experiences to share with those contemplating the trimuphs and struggles of times such as these.

I will busy myself with activities such as this:

Spirituality
Fitness
Dance
Music - DeeJaying and Collecting - I want to work Part Time at a Record Store
Web Design
Learning How to Swim
Working to save money for school
Fashion Design and Starting my Consulting Business
Spending Time with my friends
Learning How to Play Electric Guitar / Bass

and eventually moving to New York City

In regards to the male species I am allowed to do the following:

Exchange Email Information
Discuss Music in an musical environment
Work out with them
Hang Out in group setting involving my other friends

Manistrike Manifesto will begin on May 1st and end June 30th.

Manifesto motto: It's your fault you have blue balls! Bitch!

Thank You.
 
Comments:
when you come to ny remind me to remind you
of a learn to swimming program at the NY Parks & recreation. joining for the year is $75. learn to swimming class is $50.
also: I learned to swim two years ago.
 
So can you play guitar?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
From the quirky sistah's perspective.

Name:
Location: Transplated Detroiter, New York City, United States

Allow my temporary unemployment to provide you with minutes of laughter and shame.

Archives
March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / January 2006 / October 2006 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]