Miss Lady Godiva Speaks
Thursday, April 21, 2005
  Miss Lady Godiva's Photo Commentaries Part 1
Okay...
I just saw this picture. Several things come to mind:

Example

Umm...Well


1.) 50 cent and Game look really cute together.
2.) This beef thing was stupid.
3.) Beef is soooo...1980's (look up your Hip Hop History people)
4.) Game has an NWA tattoo over his previous sun tat on his chest.

**Not to mention that this was the "Change of Heart" guy with the tongue ring.

_____________________

Example

As for this photo:

1.) Clearly this woman has no real friends. If your girls, saw you doing this to yourself and allowing you to lie in court for a man that obviously did not have your back in the first place, they would snatch you up in a minute. The sad thing is she probably has the kind of friends that are like celebrity friends. You know the ones you go shopping with and the ones that you go to the club with. (i.e. Mary J. Blidge or Carmen Electra).
2.) I hope she gets some well deserved time to think after all this. I hate to see a sista in peril. Especially when it is based on creating her own "monster" mentality.

As for the date with "Drago", it was kinda of postponed. I twisted my ankle last night on the step bench during class at the gym. Luckily, he called and helped out by bringing bandages and medical advice. He even brought me some "Gushers" Fruit Snacks to cheer me up.

I love "Gushers"!
Hate if you want to, but recongize the potential.

That was so cute.

Luckily, it was wrapped up well enough and I decided to "pimp-walk" to work. When I got to the Metro at GWU guess who called me and helped me take my briefcase to the office?


"Drago"

**tee hee**

I think he might be trying to break my "Suge Knight" problem.
But, I really wish he was a Man of Color.


"Damn Gina" - Martin Lawrence

Race is a factor.

"I'M BLACK YALL" - Allen Payne
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
From the quirky sistah's perspective.

Name:
Location: Transplated Detroiter, New York City, United States

Allow my temporary unemployment to provide you with minutes of laughter and shame.

Archives
March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / January 2006 / October 2006 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]