Miss Lady Godiva Speaks
Friday, April 29, 2005
  Okay I am officially working in Hell's Database Reserve

You know the movie Office Space? It exists in real life people.
Thanks to this new position I have I am working in Office Space.
Except my office has real black people in it. And Dilbert is not here.

Yet, I am to discuss the problem of people and bad breath for today's post.

The CEO has the worse breath I have ever smelled in my natural Black life.

His breath is Hummin' Comin' At Cha'

Straight Doo Doo No Chaser
It smells like he peed in his mouth, then went to the bathroom and went into the sewer system to get someone elses waste and eat it by hand. Then after that he ate some rabbit guts and cole slaw with a side serving of hamster pellets and washed it down with chitlins' (pig intestine for my white people readers).

Yes.
It is like that and then some.

Shit is on Fire!

I truly dislike this position and I have problems with my joints and stretching at the same time. I have the worse seating arrangements and I am always ready to leave that bad boy. Luckily, I recieved a job offer and I start working at Martha's Table on May 9th.

Thank You Jesus.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
From the quirky sistah's perspective.

Name:
Location: Transplated Detroiter, New York City, United States

Allow my temporary unemployment to provide you with minutes of laughter and shame.

Archives
March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / January 2006 / October 2006 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]