Miss Lady Godiva Speaks
Sunday, April 24, 2005
  Open Letter to Black People #4
Re: Q-Tip's New Song For the Nasty


Example
He looks a little "questionable" in this photo, but do not get it twisted. He is 6'2 and I would shag him senseless. Suckers.

Black People. Please do not play this song out. This is a very hot song.
If I get a particular male in my life that I am sexually attracted to, funny and intelligent and treats me well, I plan on stripping to this song for him wearing a fishnet cat suit.

I mean on the pole, in the splits, and dropping in everywhere. Cause I can.

This song is that hot that I am asking you, My People, to not ruin this song.

You have already done this to the Amerie - One Thing song.

I probably should address this to the recording industry but you know exactly what I mean.

Please do not mess this up.

Thank You,

MissLady

P.S - Please tell Mary J. Blidge to stop singing over songs that are already out. She has done this twice within a two week period. Mary can do better than that.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
From the quirky sistah's perspective.

Name:
Location: Transplated Detroiter, New York City, United States

Allow my temporary unemployment to provide you with minutes of laughter and shame.

Archives
March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / January 2006 / October 2006 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]