Miss Lady Godiva Speaks
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
  When the going gets TOUGH!
Example

The tough say fuck this!


It has been apparent to me that I must be just a woman that must be use to having less.
Being less and coming up short these days.

I work a less than gratifiying job as someone's personal bitch in Harlem.
In an environment I could care less about. Right in the middle of sucking
down the disappointment and pushing on.

Right about now. I cannot hide my feelings or lack luster desires.
I have proven that I have no interest and will continue to have no interest.

All of this, while in the midst of looking for a new job since moving here to New York.
And still coming up with blanks and no dice.

I have moved here in persuit of a dream. Fufilling my degree coupled with experience,
yet I have not done that all.

Instead I am selling myself short, barely getting by and making life hell for those around me
including my employer.

What does one do in this situation?

Give Up.


Which is right where I am about to be at this point.

*sigh*
 
Comments:
Don't give up!! Hang in there. You're in the greatest city in the world!! I love Harlem, NYC. If you are pursuing your dream, whatever that is, don't stop. When you give up your dreams you die.

Come over and visit www.lovesbible.com we'll chat.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
From the quirky sistah's perspective.

Name:
Location: Transplated Detroiter, New York City, United States

Allow my temporary unemployment to provide you with minutes of laughter and shame.

Archives
March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / January 2006 / October 2006 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]